So today might be a hard day. You might be feeling a little frustrated that your results are not coming fast enough. Maybe you’re just tired of preparing meals, working out, and counting calories. Maybe you just realized that this is just too much. It would be so much easier to just quit right here, right now! Well, when you persevere through the hard times is when you are actually changing and growing. That’s when champions are born!!!!
1. Friday- Zumba & Core Day!!!
2. Food- I know you are loving the new menu for the next ten days! (get the menu on the exclusive page) Wow! I would have never guessed that healthy food could taste so good!!! Who knew!?!? Make sure to log your food and exercises for more accountability. This is essential to your success. Take the guess work out of it and focus on the goal!
- 2-3 cups organic spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- Blend and drink:))))
3. Mantra for the day: Bold faith!!!
By this time, you’re losing weight, feeling pretty good about yourself. You are starting to really believe that you can make these lasting changes. It’s time to really step out and do something really radical!!! The average woman has about four different sizes in her closet. Some of us still have our high school clothes in the back of the closet and we’re secretly hoping to get back in those jeans! Some of us are just hoping to get back to pre-pregnancy clothes. Others just struggle with the yo-yo dieting of life. Well, today, your bold faith is to go to your closet and purge out all the fat clothes! Oh come on, we all have them! Get rid of all the sizes that you don’t want to be and the ones you will realistically never get back to. Keep the size that you feel great in and is a healthy weight for you. DO IT! I dare you! I did this about three years ago and guess what? I’ve kept the weight off! Sometimes the only motivation I had was to fit in my clothes! Today, you are going to declare that you are never going to wear those fat clothes ever again!!! Purge them and donate them and make room for new clothes to reward all your hard work!
Have a beautiful day! I love you guys and I’m rooting for you:)