There will be days when you will feel like, “I don’t want to do this anymore. This is too hard. This takes too much effort.” In those moments, I want you to look at your goals. The ones I had you write out in the beginning of the program. I want you to ask yourself, “Are these goals still important to me?” If the answer is “YES” then stop whining and complaining and keep going.:))) If you decide that the goal is too much for you then go ahead and quit. You have come this far….what are you going to do???
1. Monday- Stretch and do 30 min of solid cardio and lower body work. There will be a few videos uploaded to our exclusive page. I expect you to push yourself hard today. I want sweat & tears!!! DO IT:))) There will be beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises. Stretch your body and breathe!
2. Food- Recipe for the day:)
Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
8 cups chopped spinach (1 bag)
1 cup halved cherry or pear tomatoes
1/2 cup corn (frozen, canned, or cut off the cob)
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 large avocado, sliced
1/3 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Place spinach in a large salad bowl. add remaining salad ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss (a little at a time… as much dressing as you desire).
3. Mantra for the day: Quitting is the Enemy to Success!!!
If you even think about quitting, then you have already quit. It’s so easy to quit. It takes so much more character and a strong will to persevere. Dig deep in your soul and remind yourself that you are worth fighting for. It’s not too hard, too difficult, too painful, too (fill in the blank)…You are worth it and you deserve to live the life you were designed to have. Be proactive about your health and wellness…It’s the only one you have:)))
Have a beautiful day! I love you guys and I’m rooting for you:)