Welcome to the Spring Clean Challenge!!! If you are new to the challenge, WELCOME!!! If you are a returning challenger, welcome back!!! Here we go!!! Let’s CRUSH it!!!
1) Tuesday! Work out! I always get asked the question, “What workout is the best for me?” The answer, “The one you WILL do!!!” Find something that interests you and do it. It might take you a few trials but once you find what you love it won’t feel like working out! Those are the best kinds of workout. I love to dance and after an hour of sweating and moving, I’ve already burned lots of calories!!!
2) It’s our first day of the detox. Here’s the list in case you need it!
No caffeine (decaf or green tea OK just one cup, no sugar or fattening creamers)
No refined sugar (fruit ok)
No white flour
No junk food, processed food, chocolates, cakes, etc…
Good rule…if it has a momma and it came from the earth, you can eat it:)))
3) Mantra of the Day!!!- Refinement
- The process of removing impurities or unwanted elements from a substance.
- The improvement or clarification of something by the making of small changes.
Synonyms-purification – subtlety – delicacy – polish – nicetyThis detox period will be a period of refinement. It won’t feel good, we will be challenged and uncomfortable. That’s OK. It’s not supposed to be easy. This is a time to purify the body from all impurities. We will add all the proper nutrients and start healing from the inside out. Check in with us on our exclusive page and connect with all our members.Love you guys and I’m rooting for you!!!
Love you guys!!! I’m rooting for you!!! XOXO:)))